- Steam Currently lets you Utilize cash to pay for games
- Access to purchases Will Probably Soon Be granted 72 hours after receipt of Cost
- Previous Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 notes are not accepted
Together with internet banking, charge cards, Bit coin, debit cards and electronic pockets, Steam lets you purchase matches via cash on delivery too. Telephone 360 subscribers who dared off us discovered this. This means can be that you aren't dependent upon an electronic payment system just about some longer.
The way to buy games in India using money on delivery
1. Pick Cash on shipping as being a payment option, When adding an item into a cart Steam.
2. You're going to be redirected into a page Valve's partner in India. Right here you may set your billing and shipping information.
3. When you input your details, then a Nova govt may touch base to collect the bucks number.
4. Your arrangement Is Going to Be emailed to you
In case you had been thinking about using this particular specific to off load outdated Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes, reconsider that thought. The website clearly states that in compliance with all the demonitisation travel it isn't going to accept aged notes.
After contacted by Gadgets 360 about a number of the topics noticed, Novaplay cofounder Akshat Rathee supported via text material the provider must"iron out the kinks and that's the reason why it soft established".
Remember that much like the current presence of additional payment alternatives such as banking and wallets, it is very much work in progress at the moment.